Shocking - Two electrocuted while taking selfie on train roof; One dead

Home > India news
By |

According to reports, a man and a minor boy fell victim to a dangerous selfie in Jamshedpur on Sunday. the two reportedly tried to take a selfie on top of a train roof.

Shocking - Two electrocuted while taking selfie on train roof; One dead

Mohammad Faisal, 20, and Mohammad Naved, 11, went on top of an empty goods train to take a selfie. While taking one, they came in contact with a high tension wire. Faisal got stuck in the wire and died on the spot. Naved got electrocuted and fell from the roof.

Reportedly, the boy was rushed to the hospital with serious burn injuries. The Tatanagar railway station director, HK Balmuchu reportedly said, "People should not put their lives at risk and put train property in danger for taking selfies and doing stunts on railway tracks and around the train."

RAILWAY, SELFIE