Social media is a handy tool for people who are looking for fame in a short amount of time. The more offbeat the content, the higher the chances of it spreading like wildfire.
While people are busy making memes and taking crazy challenges, a security guard at a hospital had a wild idea. Doug, better known on the internet as Paul Flart, has over 78,000 followers on Instagram. And why do people follow him? He farts
As crazy as it sounds, Doug started posting a collection of his farting videos over the past six months. That's all he does. For months, he has been filming himself farting while at work. And his Instagram followers seem to enjoy it.
Take a look
While his crazy antics have gained him thousands of followers on Instagram, his employees beg to differ. With fame comes it own set of problems. When his viral videos reached hospital authorities, he was fired from his job. Not for farting though!
He apparently violated hospital policies by using cell phone while at work. But Paul is chilled out about these developments and continues to entertain his followers. Talking about his 'loud' success, Paul told media, "It transcends all languages. There's no translation necessary, it's just funny."
With his growing popularity, Paul is gearing up for the release of his own merchandise and music videos.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- கத்தியைக் காட்டியதும் அடம் பிடிக்காமல் நகம் வெட்டிக்கொள்ளும் கிரேஸி பூனை.. வீடியோ உள்ளே!
- Here's why the govt wants to block Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
- இவரின் 'சிங்கிள்' போஸ்டுக்கு.. 6.8 கோடி ரூபாயை கொட்டிக்கொடுக்கும் நிறுவனம்!
- சைக்கிளில் 'சாகசம்' செய்யும் தல தோனி.. வைரல் வீடியோ!
- Chennai - Doctors find tumour in woman's eye, here is what it turned out to be
- This 7-month-old baby is a popular Instagram star, here is why
- 'சிங்கிள்' இன்ஸ்டாகிராம் பதிவுக்கு 'விராட்' வாங்கும் தொகை எவ்வளவு தெரியுமா?
- Man dies after ants feed on him for two days in hospital
- Madurai: Youth goes to hospital to donate blood, gets kidney removed
- Instagram app takes more data and time to load? Here comes a relief!