In these dark times of communal hatred and negativity, an instance of communal harmony has been wining hearts on the internet.
A viral video has been doing rounds on Facebook and Twitter, in which a Muslim man can be seen offering Namaz inside a Gurdwara in Malaysia. The man can been seen offering prayers while 'Gurbani' is being sung on the mic. The pleasant sight, recorded by onlookers, has struck the right chords among netizens.
The video was posted on Facebook by 'SikhInside', a group that shares information pertaining to Sikh people around the world. "A Muslim brother spotted doing Namaz in Gurdwara Sahib Bercham Ipoh. Probably he couldn't find a mosque and drop by Gurdwara to complete his Namaz," the group posted on Facebook
Since then, the video has garnered over 67,000 views, with many lauding the Sikh community for their act of inclusiveness.
The Sikhs and the Muslim man carried on with their religious offerings, without disturbing the other. Internet users have claimed that the authorities inside the Gurdwara did not stop the man from praying inside. After finishing his prayers, the man can been seen leaving the premises.
Is this something for the world to learn from? Leave your thoughts in the comments section
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- பேஸ்புக்குடன் போட்டாபோட்டி.. 'மியூசிக்கலி'யைக் கைப்பற்றிய பிரபல நிறுவனம்!
- இனி இந்த வசதிகளை நீங்க 'வாட்ஸ் அப்'பிலேயே பயன்படுத்தலாம்!
- Shocking - Man live streams suicide, 2,000 people watch
- Dad poses as filmmaker to nab daughter's stalker
- Man masturbates in public, courageous woman live streams on Facebook
- Revealed: World's richest person
- Right-wing parties angered over Facebook's new dating feature
- Good news Facebook users! This new feature to be added
- Indian children have high acceptance of different religion, says study
- Couple commits suicide over differences about Facebook