The debate over who is man's best friend is unsettling. While dogs and cats are the frontrunners, a man in South Korea is shattering this traditional notion.
The man, who resides in Seoul, is often followed by a flock of 21 ducklings who follow him wherever he goes - even on adventure trips.
According to report in Good Times, the ducklings follow the man on almost all outdoor acitivites, including hiking rough terrains and slopes. The man began to take care of the ducklings when he was unsure whether they would be able to survive on their own. The man even decided to train them to follow a route between his house and the forest.
The ducks only respond to the man's call and follow his orders. According to the video shared online, the man is indeed the certified father of the ducklings. The unusual bond has left people amazed and amused. As per the same report, the man even kept the eggs warm till they hatched, which explains the bond between them.
Watch the video here
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
பேஸ்புக், ட்விட்டரில் அதிக ஃபாலோயர்ஸ், லைக்ஸ் பெற வேண்டும்: காங்கிரஸ் வேட்பாளர்களுக்கு அறிவுறுத்தல்!
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- WATCH: Lion Jumps Into Safari Vehicle; Gives Tourists The Shock Of Their Lives
- WATCH: Hotel Staff Break Into Dance After Homosexuality Is Legalised In India
- Sleepy School Boy Wears Chair On His Back Instead Of Bag; Watch The Viral Video
- SMOOTH CRIMINAL! Dog Steals Man's Wallet; Watch The Hilarious Video Here
- Teacher's Day Special: Nation Pays Tribute To Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Worm In Veg Biryani, Alleges Customer; Company Fined ₹11,500
- PETA Lands In Controversy After Tweet On Krishna Jayanti; Twitter Hits Out
- Beach Or Door: Can You Solve The Mystery Of This Viral Photo?
- This School Book's Definition of A 'Modern Girl' Has Invited The Wrath Of Social Media
- இதயத்துடிப்பு அதிகரிப்பு'..பள்ளிகளில் காபிக்குத் தடை விதித்த அதிகாரிகள்!