*Image courtesy: tnreports*
In yet another case of medical negligence, a hospital worker was seen stitching up a wound on a woman's face in Tamil Nadu's Dindigul district. The disturbing visuals of an apparent accident victim being sutured by an untrained professional have been circulated on social media.
According to a report in the TN Reports, the 40-second clip was supposedly provided by an individual on Facebook. The individual claimed to have rescued the woman after she met with an accident while on her way back from Kodaikanal. The individual then brought her to a government hospital in Dindigul.
The disturbing visuals show a man, without gloves, stitching the wound on a woman's nose as she screams in pain. "I am investigating the case, and only after that I will get a clear picture. The man in the video is a multipurpose health worker in the hospital," Dr Malathi, Joint Director of Health Department in Dindigul told NDTV
In a similar case, the sweeper of a hospital in Gujarat was seen stitching up a patient, in the presence of doctors and nurses.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
பணக்கார நண்பர்களுக்கு உதவவே பணமதிப்பிழப்பு திட்டத்தை உருவாக்கினார் பிரதமர் மோடி: குற்றம் சாட்டிய ராகுல்!
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- Golden Retriever Refuses To Leave Owner's Side After She Collapsed; Rides In Ambulance
- Chennai - Doctors find tumour in woman's eye, here is what it turned out to be
- Man dies after ants feed on him for two days in hospital
- Madurai: Youth goes to hospital to donate blood, gets kidney removed
- Tamil Nadu: 250 kg ganja seized from govt officer’s car
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee hospitalised
- Police arrests man for attempting to sell newborn daughter
- TN govt hospital in hold of expired medicines creates panic
- Woman attempts self-immolation at Dindigul collectorate
- Woman jumps from Pvt hospital and commits suicide