'Age is just a number'. This phrase perfectly fits a senior citizen, who took on the challenge to deadlift 183 kg.
If you are a fitness freak, you're probably aware that deadlifting has become more of a trend nowadays. 89-year-old Joe Stockinger has decided to prove that deadlifting is not just for youngsters. But it doesn't just end there!
Stockinger can deadlift 183 kgs, something even the fittest of people might struggle with. In a video that has been shared online, Joe can be seen prepping, taking his spot and proceeding to lift the weight. While it might seem surprising, Joe is no new-commer when it comes to lifting weights.
In 2015, he set three world records at the 100% Raw Powerlifting Western Canadian Championships, and then went on to break two of his own records in the following year. He stopped competing in 2016, but still trains three times a week, spending a few hours in the gym.
He continues to lift weights despite his advancing years. If this doesn't inspire you to hit the gym, we don't know what will.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
பேஸ்புக், ட்விட்டரில் அதிக ஃபாலோயர்ஸ், லைக்ஸ் பெற வேண்டும்: காங்கிரஸ் வேட்பாளர்களுக்கு அறிவுறுத்தல்!
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- These Are The Laziest Nations In The World; Here's Where India Stands
- This Asian Games Bronze Medallist Sells Tea For A Living
- WATCH: Lion Jumps Into Safari Vehicle; Gives Tourists The Shock Of Their Lives
- WATCH: Hotel Staff Break Into Dance After Homosexuality Is Legalised In India
- Teacher's Day Special: Nation Pays Tribute To Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Worm In Veg Biryani, Alleges Customer; Company Fined ₹11,500
- PETA Lands In Controversy After Tweet On Krishna Jayanti; Twitter Hits Out
- Beach Or Door: Can You Solve The Mystery Of This Viral Photo?
- This School Book's Definition of A 'Modern Girl' Has Invited The Wrath Of Social Media
- Teen Solves Six Rubik's Cubes Underwater In A Single Breath; Watch The Video Here