A woman in Uttar Pradesh was forced to deliver her baby near a drain on the campus of District Woman Hospital in Bulandshar after allegedly being denied treatment by doctors.
According to a report in News18, Roopmati, a resident of a neighbouring village had reached the hospital on Tuesday. The woman's family claims that they kept running from one place to another in search of medical help. However, they were told that all doctors were busy in the operation theatre.
After receiving no help from the medical staff, Roopmati was forced to deliver her baby near a drain. After the delivery, the hospital staff shifted Roopmati and her baby to a ward.
Dr. Veena Rani, the chief medical superintendent of the hospital claims that the woman and her family had entered the wrong building by mistake. She has also ordered a detailed inquiry into the incident.
“The woman did not know that the delivery facility has been shifted to the new building, she instead went to the old building. She went into labour there itself and then gave birth to a child. As soon as our staff came to know about it, both mother and the baby were admitted to the ward,” Dr Veena Rani said.
Doctors have confirmed that both the mother and her baby are now safe.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
’இது கோவையில் ஒருநாள்’:ஒரேநேரத்தில் 12 சிக்னலை நிறுத்தி குழந்தைக்கு சிகிச்சை அளித்த திக்திக் நிமிடங்கள்.!
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- Pregnant Woman Carried To Hospital On Pole, Delivers Midway, Returns Back Home
- Woman Kills Infant Daughter; Says She 'Brought Bad Luck' To Family
- Retired police beaten to death, horrific act caught on camera
- Amitabh Bachchan Is A B.Ed Student According To This University Admit Card
- SHOCKING: Hospital Worker Stitching Woman's Wound Caught On Camera
- Hospital Staff Take Selfie With Nandamuri Harikrishna's Body; Sacked From Job
- இந்த அரசு மருத்துவமனையில் சிகிச்சை அளிப்பது பிணவறை ஊழியரா?
- SHOCKING: Bodies Of Eighty Stillborns Rot At This Hospital Mortuary
- Student expelled from school returns to shoot principal
- Bizarre: How Farting Led This Security Guard To Lose His Job