A quick Google search will tell you that tea is the most popular beverage in India. While some do enjoy caffeine in the morning, a cup of tea is unbeatable, as claimed by the majority.
And then, come evening, we can't do without our tea and biscuits. This is also the perfect opportunity for roadside tea-sellers to come up with quirky ideas to attract people. A new video making rounds on social media shows a skilful tea-seller who delivers a unique experience to customers.
The 40-second clip shows a tea-seller from Kerala prepare 4 glasses of tea. But wait, it isn't any ordinary glass of tea. The hot beverage is separated in three different layers - tea, cream, and froth. But then tea is mean to be enjoyed not as separate flavours, but as a concoction.
The real drama begins when the man picks up the four glasses, one after the other, swirls them around so swiftly without spilling a single drop. And voila, tea is served!
Take a look
Twitterati were soon left wondering how the man managed to pull off this stunt. Some tried applying the laws of physics, while others felt that the man deserves a Padma Shri for this amazing act. Here are some of the best reactions
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- பேஸ்புக், ட்விட்டரில் அதிக ஃபாலோயர்ஸ், லைக்ஸ் பெற வேண்டும்: காங்கிரஸ் வேட்பாளர்களுக்கு அறிவுறுத்தல்!
- நிதி அளித்த திமுக தலைவருக்கு கேரள முதல்வர் பினராய் விஜயன் பதில்!
- WATCH: Impatient Driver Gets Out Of His Car, Takes Down Traffic Signal
- These Are The Laziest Nations In The World; Here's Where India Stands
- This Asian Games Bronze Medallist Sells Tea For A Living
- WATCH: Lion Jumps Into Safari Vehicle; Gives Tourists The Shock Of Their Lives
- WATCH: Hotel Staff Break Into Dance After Homosexuality Is Legalised In India
- This Man Worked Tirelessly As A Relief Worker In Kerala & Nobody Noticed He Was An IAS Officer
- Patient on way to hospital in ambulance dies after oxygen cylinder bursts
- Sleepy School Boy Wears Chair On His Back Instead Of Bag; Watch The Viral Video