*Image courtesy: Times Now*
In a chilling incident being reported from Chikmagalur in Karnataka, a man beheaded his wife after suspecting her to have an extra-marital affair with another man. Unfazed by the act, the man went on to proudly walk around the town with his wife's severed head in his hand.
According to a report on Times Now, the accused, identified as Satish, later went to the police station and surrendered, holding his wife's head in his hand as proof of his actions. In pictures and videos that have been circulated on social media, the accused can be seen smiling as he walks into the police station with the severed head.
Stunned by the act, the police officials took hold of the man and locked him in custody. The brutal and horrific act raises several pertinent questions about the plight of married women and their condition inside homes. It is believed that the man committed the crime as he felt it was the right thing to do because he had been 'insulted' by his wife's behaviour.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
’இது கோவையில் ஒருநாள்’:ஒரேநேரத்தில் 12 சிக்னலை நிறுத்தி குழந்தைக்கு சிகிச்சை அளித்த திக்திக் நிமிடங்கள்.!
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- Teen beaten to death for talking to girl
- 22-Yr-Old Tamil Nadu Man Commits Suicide After Taking Blue Whale Challenge
- CHILLING: 9-Yr-Old Gang-Raped, Eyes Gouged Out, Burnt With Acid
- Chennai: Man kills techie for speaking to sister-in-law
- Man Blackmails Girlfriend To Install Spy Camera In Girls Hostel Bathroom
- Drunk youths kill cop after being scolded for loitering late at night
- கொலை செய்யப்பட்ட தாய்.. நிற்கதியான 13 வயது மகன்.. நெகிழவைத்த காவலர்!
- Woman Kills Infant Daughter; Says She 'Brought Bad Luck' To Family
- அபிராமிக்கு 'தூக்குத்தண்டனை' வழங்க வேண்டும்: பொதுமக்கள் ஆவேசம்
- "Taking my parents with me": Man kills parents and commits suicide