Four staff members of the Kamineni Hospital in Hyderabad have been sacked after they clicked selfies with actor turned politician Nandamuri Harikrishna's body.
The hospital authorities have apologised for the insensitive behaviour on part of the staff members. "We have dismissed the four members from service, effective today. The hospital staff and administration apologise to the public for this insensitivity on the part of said individuals," the hospital spokesperson told The News Minute
The picture was taken shortly after Harikrishna was pronounced dead on August 29. As soon as the pictures went viral, fans and internet users slammed the hospital authorities for the distasteful act, and asked people to refrain from circulating the images.
Harikrishna died in a car accident when he was on his way to Nellore to attend a fan's wedding. The car he was travelling in, crashed into the median, and Harikrishna was thrown out of the driver's seat. He had suffered serious head injuries after being thrown on to the road.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
பணக்கார நண்பர்களுக்கு உதவவே பணமதிப்பிழப்பு திட்டத்தை உருவாக்கினார் பிரதமர் மோடி: குற்றம் சாட்டிய ராகுல்!
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- Batman Pulled Over By Cops. What Happened Next Will Put A Smile On Your Face
- விராட் பிக்சர் ப்ளீஸ்...சிறுவனின் ஆசையை நிறைவேற்றிய கோலி !
- காப்பாற்ற வந்த ஹெலிகாப்டருடன் செல்ஃபி எடுத்த சேட்டன் ...கடுப்பான விமானி !
- Chennai - Doctors find tumour in woman's eye, here is what it turned out to be
- Shocking - Youth clicks selfie with three dying road accident victims
- Man dies after ants feed on him for two days in hospital
- Madurai: Youth goes to hospital to donate blood, gets kidney removed
- ட்ரெயின்ல 'செல்பி' எடுப்பீங்களா?.. அப்போ இது உங்களுக்குத்தான்!
- Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee hospitalised
- Youth falls to death after trying to take a selfie