A 21-year-old young woman from Gwalior, shot herself dead while playing Russian Roulette with her father's revolver. The girl pulled the trigger while on a video chat with her friend.
According to police, the victim, Karishma Yadav, was on a video chat with her friend Nazma, who was travelling in a metro train in Delhi last Friday when the incident occurred. Her friend told the police that Karishma had loaded bullets in her father's revolver and placed the barrel on her head. saying she wanted to "test her luck".
Her friend Nazma thought that she was joking and even warned her against playing with such dangerous weapons. Karishma then put the revolver down, but picked it up again after a few seconds and said, "Let's see if fate has destined death for me."
As Nazma was travelling in a train, the connection was interrupted. Police believe that it is at this point that Karishma pulled the trigger and the bullet struck her head. The girl was found by her elder brother, lying in a pool of blood.
She was taken to a private hospital, and was later declared dead on Monday. Karishma is the daughter of a former Subedar, who retired four months back.
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
OTHER NEWS SHOTS
RELATED NEWS SHOTS
- Politician Detained And 'Manhandled' By Tamil Nadu Police
- ’இது கோவையில் ஒருநாள்’:ஒரேநேரத்தில் 12 சிக்னலை நிறுத்தி குழந்தைக்கு சிகிச்சை அளித்த திக்திக் நிமிடங்கள்.!
- Police use 'The Nun' movie poster to pass on parking message
- 22-Yr-Old Tamil Nadu Man Commits Suicide After Taking Blue Whale Challenge
- CHILLING: 9-Yr-Old Gang-Raped, Eyes Gouged Out, Burnt With Acid
- Man Blackmails Girlfriend To Install Spy Camera In Girls Hostel Bathroom
- கொலை செய்யப்பட்ட தாய்.. நிற்கதியான 13 வயது மகன்.. நெகிழவைத்த காவலர்!
- Woman Kills Infant Daughter; Says She 'Brought Bad Luck' To Family
- Horrific: Minor's Decomposing Body Found With Missing Organs And Eyes Gouged Out
- பொது நிகழ்ச்சியில் ஐபிஎஸ் மகளுக்கு சல்யூட் அடித்த காவல்துறை துணை ஆணையர் !