JUST IN: RAJINIKANTH ANNOUNCES 2.0'S RELEASE DATE!!!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |

Today is the 5th day of Rajinikanth meeting his fans across Tamil Nadu in Raghavendra marriage hall, Chennai. He spoke about the reason for 2.0 and when it is planned for release.

"I don't think there will be another movie like 2.0. Of course, there are going to be more expensive films being made but I am talking about the content of 2.0 which is so fresh and unique. It will be remembered like how Chandralekha is talked about even today.

The film is getting delayed because of all the CGI work and for AR Rahman to do the re-recording, he needs to see the final output along with the graphics work. So it is postponed from January 26 to April 14."

'VAA THALAIVA!’ - A MASS DEDICATION FOR SUPERSTAR AND HIS FANS!

Home > Tamil Movies > Tamil Cinema News

By |

Today is the 5th day of Rajinikanth meeting his fans across Tamil Nadu in Raghavendra marriage hall, Chennai. He spoke about the reason for 2.0 and when it is planned for release.

"I don't think there will be another movie like 2.0. Of course, there are going to be more expensive films being made but I am talking about the content of 2.0 which is so fresh and unique. It will be remembered like how Chandralekha is talked about even today.

The film is getting delayed because of all the CGI work and for AR Rahman to do the re-recording, he needs to see the final output along with the graphics work. So it is postponed from January 26 to April 14."

2 Point 0 will release for April 14 says Rajinikanth

People looking for online information on 2.0, Rajinikanth will find this news story useful.